MV105 Shielded Single Conductor 5kV Power Cable Cut by the Foot
GenCable 5000V and 8000V Type MV-105 Shielded Single Conductor 5kV Medium Voltage Power Cable is designed for industrial and commercial applications including chemical and petrochemical plants; electrical utility plants; water treatment facilities; textile, steel, and paper mills; airports; shopping malls; military bases; medical facilities; and sports stadiums.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 25 foot minimum length required for all by the foot cable purchases.
Email us at email@example.com for labeling, and tagging for your cut to length medium voltage cable and for additional bulk reel options
Continental U.S. orders over $600 ship FREE! No promo code needed. Free shipping automatically applied during check out.
|Order minimum (cable sold in whole units only)|
- Durable construction allows for installation in practically any environment
- 105ºC insulation rating allows for higher ampacity rating of cable
- Continuous conductor operating temperature 105ºC
- Emergency overload rating 140ºC
- Short circuit rating 250ºC
- UL listed as Type MV-105
- Oil and sunlight resistant
- Flame retardant PVC jacket
- Listed for CT use for sizes 1/0 AWG and larger
- Conductors – Class B compact annealed uncoated copper
- Conductor shielding – Extruded layer of semi-conducting compound applied under simultaneous triple extrusion process
- Insulation – Extruded layer of 105˚C rated Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)
- Insulation shield – Extruded layer of semi-conducting compound applied by triple extrusion process
- Metallic shield – 5 mil bare copper tape applied helically with an overlap
- Jacket – Extruded layer of black sunlight resistant Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
SPECIFICATIONS & STANDARDS
- UL 1072, ASTM B-496, ICEA S-93-639, ICEA S-97-682, AEIC CS8-2000, IEEE 383