#2 5 Banded CamLok Cable Pigtail and Tie-In
GenCable #2 5-banded cable pigtail and tie-in sets are assembled with SC (stage cable) cable and male or female 16 series camloks and bare end. Reverse neutral ground option also available.
These pigtail extensions are primarily used for portable power and lighting applications in the entertainment industry including motion picture, television, theater, stage and event locations. Industrial applications include powering up genset and distribution panels.
Continental U.S. orders over $600 ship FREE! No promo code needed. Free shipping automatically applied during check out.
|Length of Cable|
Features of our 2/5 banded cable pigtails and tie-in sets:
- Highly flexible annealed 30 gauge bare copper conductor insulated with a high grade RoHS compliant CPE
- Durable jacket resists oils, acids, solvents, flames, and moisture
- Ozone, crushing, and abrasion-resistant
- Operating Temperatures: -50°C to + 105°C (-58°F to +221°F)
- Rated to 600 Volts
- National Electrical Code Article 520, 525, 530
- UL Subject 1680, CSA PPC 22.2 – 96
- Banded sizes available: #4, #2, 2/0
- Stock Color: Black
- Reverse Neutral Ground available